Zero day at Libby's.
Happy Memorial Day. Today is a day to set aside some time to reflect on the sacrifices the men and women of our Armed Forces have made, especially those who have paid the ultimate price. We will take part in the moment of silence at 3:00pm.
Taking Viki to the airport today. She will tote my suitcase back with her, thankfully! Then it's just me and my pack!
Happy Trails
Good Job Veronica!! Happy Memorial Day. I will be your "blog-stalker" for the rest of your hike! You are an inspiration to all of us. I would have given up after the bug decided to make my ear his new home. Yup, I would have waved the flag and called it quits. Stay strong my friend. You can do it! xoxo ~Brooke
ReplyDeleteThanks Brooke! I thought many times of waving the flag, but I didn't put one in my pack. xoxo
Delete🇺🇸
ReplyDelete